Harvest Solutions has several new career opportunities in the rapidly expanding CRM industry.
Senior Technical Consultant for the Financial Service Industry
Harvest Solutions is a Saleforce.com consulting firm with offices in Waltham, MA, Nashua, NH, Norwalk, CT, and Coral Springs, FL. The principals of the firm have been in the CRM software industry for over 20 years. This is an opportunity to join an established firm in a dynamic industry.
The Senior Technical Consultant for the Financial Service Industry will be responsible for successfully implementing and integrating salesforce.com with other systems. In this capacity he/she will be an expert in the application functionality, technology, implementation, and software development methodology.
The Technical Consultant will also be involved in all stages of development/configuration process from inception through prototyping, including requirements definition, technical development/configuration, testing and deployment.
- Participate in all stages of development/configuration process from inception through prototyping, including requirements definition, technical development/configuration, testing and deployment.
- Creating integration and development project plans and designs.
- Implement and execute all development/configuration changes in application.
- Create custom objects and make configuration changes to standard and custom fields, page layouts and record types.
- Create and configure APEX code, formulas, integration, relationships, tabs, grids, related lists, workflow rules, triggers and alerts.
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce.com Experience and Certifications.
- Financial Service Experience
- Client-focused attitude. A customer advocate.
- 3-5 years of application or system administration experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com, Oracle, Siebel).
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, ASP and .NET.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, Oracle and other relational database solutions.
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce.com Apex development including creating custom objects, workflows, VisualForce development and the Apex programming language. Apex/developer certification a plus.
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization
- Willingness to travel (25%).
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Understanding of other integration tools such as Pervasive, Informatica, Boomi, or Cast Iron, a plus.
- Experience in financial service sector.
If you are ready to become a key contributor and be a part of one of today’s hottest software marketplaces, then send us your resume and accomplishments today. Harvest Solutions offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Sid Lejfer. No phone calls please.