Market Builders CRM for Investment Management provides users access to comprehensive selling and client servicing data and all of the intertwined relationships while provisioning the tools to manage it all. It also incorporates best practices gathered from over fifty institutional asset management implementations at many of the largest and most prestigious firms in the industry.
The entire application is built on native salesforce.com. It includes many of the standard objects in Salesforce such as Firms, Contacts, Activities, Opportunities, as well as having 54 custom objects.
- Track and link the consultant and other service providers influencing each deal
- Manage RFP’s and RFI’s through the entire response process
- Alerts when an opportunity reaches a critical stage or closes
- Keep current copies of all related documents and files
- Improved communication on account data & performance to clients and service providers
- Make portfolio data that resides in other systems/databases easily accessible
- Provide automated “workflow” to insure alerts are triggered when certain events occur
- Manage client reporting process
ACCESS TO 3RD PARTY DATA
- Store all of the rich information from 3rd party databases
- S & P Money Market Directory – access to all data elements within Salesforce
MANAGE CLIENT MEETINGS/CONFERENCES
- Track attendees, participants and resources required
- Auto assign tasks and responsibilities to multiple people
- Track budget and expenses
- Attach documentation/handouts/presentations
- Facilitate risk profiling and other KYC requirements
- Automated “workflow” to insure steps followed & policies observed
- Track, Monitor and Manage consultant relationships
- Conduct searches for best fit consultants
- Link consultants to portfolios and opportunities
Custom objects, tabs, and fields, as well as specific workflow needs, can be easily incorporated into the system to reflect the clients individual requirements. This is all done using the native Salesforce.com setup functions which greatly facilitates the customization process.
Many of the custom objects in the Market Builders application are built in order to allow a data store of the Standard & Poor’s Money Market Directory database. Money Market sells this data and we have designed the custom objects, tabs and fields to store it all in Salesforce.com. This allows our clients to use the Salesforce.com integrated reporting tool to create custom reports and searches against the MMD data and their own data.
Don't know if Market Builderse is the right solution for your organization? Contact us to learn more about how Market Builders and Harvest Solutions can help build a more comprehensive Salesforce solution.